I like to program - these days mostly in Ruby, TypeScript, and C. Most everything I do is open-sourced on GitHub. Below are the projects that I’m currently working on/thinking about the most these days.
- kddeisz/mathlang - A small language for doing math.
- prettier/plugin-ruby - A prettier plugin for the Ruby language
- prettier/plugin-xml - A prettier plugin for the XML specification
- vue-a11y/eslint-plugin-vuejs-accessibility - An eslint plugin for checking Vue.js files are accessibility
I also actively maintain a lot of projects I’ve written in the past that I’m still happy with/are still serving their purpose. Below are a couple that I still look in on regularly.
- kddeisz/fast_underscore - A native and fast
- kddeisz/gemfilelint - A security linter for Ruby
- kddeisz/humidifier - A Ruby project for authoring and deploying AWS CloudFormation stacks
- kddeisz/preval - A Ruby utility that automatically optimizes your Ruby code
- prettier/plugin-haml - A prettier plugin for the HAML template language